Friday, September 12, 2008

In Game Costume Design Contest



Little Big Planet - In Game Costume Design Contest

Running until September 30th, Playstation is holding its third LittleBigChallenge.
Prior challenges included a logo design and packaging design competition. This newest challenge asks you to exercise your creativity in preparation for the fall release of LBP. Download the template here, then design a new costume for the heroes and heroines of Little big Planet, the winning submissions will be included in the official release.

Entrants are encouraged to share their entries on flickr, examples of your competion can be found here.

I intend to kick my ass in gear and jump on this band wagon as I really need something to do while my family retains their addiction to Spore. Wish me luck!

No comments: